Whether you’ve used CBD oil or another hemp-based remedy in the past, or you’re seeking a federally legal alternative to smoking cannabis, hemp flower can be a terrific option to investigate. Hemp flower is gaining popularity as a less harsh alternative to tobacco, but how do you smoke hemp flowers? In this piece, we’ll go over the process’s ins and outs to help you get started.
How do You Smoke Hemp Flower?
If you’re wondering how to smoke hemp flower buds, you’re not alone. Here are the best ways to smoke hemp flower:
- Bong: A bong or water pipe draws the smoke through water to purify the smoke, making it less harsh on your lungs and easier to smoke.
- Pipe: A pipe can be made from traditional materials, or modern materials such as glass, ceramic, bamboo or metal.
- Joint: Rice, hemp and bamboo paper is used to roll the flower into a cylinder much like a cigarette.
- Blunt: A blunt is like a joint, but is rolled in tobacco paper and is typically larger, containing about twice the hemp flower.
- Vaping: Vaping requires a different product, specifically CBD oil or hemp flower oil, which will give you a broader spectrum of cannabinoids.
How Much Hemp Flower to Smoke
For the most part, there isn’t really an upper limit on how much hemp flower you can smoke, though most people find that smoking 2-3 times daily to maintain the feeling they get from smoking it to be beneficial. This is because, unlike cannabis, the effects last for a shorter period of time. CBD content varies from plant to plant, so smoking a bit more than you would tobacco in a cigarette, or about 0.5-1.0 grams, would be about right. Though you might wonder how much hemp flower to smoke to get high, hemp doesn’t contain the same amount of THC that is present in cannabis. You’ll get a relaxing effect, but not the kind of high you’d expect from cannabis.
How to Find the Best Hemp Flowers for Smoking
When looking for the best hemp flowers for smoking, there are a few factors to keep in mind. You’ll want to look for organically certified hemp that is free of harmful toxins that can enter your lungs when smoked. Apart from that, there are a few additional factors to consider to get the best results. To ensure the highest quality, opt for hand-trimmed and carefully cured hemp buds.
You’ll also want to work with a company that makes small batches so that you’re getting the hand-crafted quality you’ll want to get a great experience. Fortunately, you can find all of these benefits at The Hemp Barn. Why not take a few minutes to take a look at our curated selection of high-quality hemp flowers for smoking?